“Choosing Oak Construction means you are choosing a company backed by years of experience with a positive reputation earned over time.”
Oak Construction proudly enjoys a positive reputation among our customers, trade partners, business partners and the general public. Our reputation is a credit to our commitment to customer satisfaction. We pledge not to consider a job complete until the customer is satisfied. We promise to work with integrity and back every word with superior results.
A homebuilder is someone you will have to work with closely for an extended period of time – usually several months to a year or more between construction and the warranty phase. So it is important to do your homework and look for a builder who is reliable. At Oak Construction, we do not advertise nor do we pay professionals for referrals, but work solely off of our customer’s referrals.
If you would like to personally contact one or more of our customers, please call or contact us and we will provide you with a list of our customers willing to entertain your questions. You may also want to call a several of our subcontractors and professional affiliates. It is our goal to maintain a positive and professional relationship with everyone involved in a project.
Don’t forget to ask our customers:
- Did Oak stay on budget?
- Was Oak Construction helpful with materials, finishes, and recommendations?
- Did Oak Construction stay within the projected completion time range?
- Was the Oak team available to you via phone/email/office?
- When problems arose, how quickly was Oak Construction able to respond to them satisfactorily?
- Would you choose Oak Construction for your next building project?
Good questions for our tradesmen:
- How long have your worked with Oak Construction?
- How well do they resolve problems?
- Does Oak Construction pay on time?
- Do they set high job site standards?
- Does Oak Construction cut corners on the job site?